Friday, September 01, 2006

80s ooh baby

Had staff day today it was alright but the
music certainly rocked, the theme was 80s.
I found a new love for music 80s that is.

My spelling is getting wooooress.. i cant believe
i spelt staff as stuff and 'miss wee' had a ole
giggle or two and she shot me down on the spot.

1-0

Uncle koh gave me a really interesting holiday
assignment , he asked me to write down the
'story' of my first love in no more than a paragraph
hmm i'm going to internet to searh more abt
that and probably copy down, i'm too tired
to think. I hope no one betrays and tell uk.


You pull a muscle you sprain your wrist
you break your finger you burn your skin
you knock your knee against the wall.

You decided to call it a day
and it opens in two days time
better than ever ready to floor
ready to burn ready to rip

No comments: